Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,538 (4,853,976 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (22 minutes ago)