Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,522 (CH$1,393,188) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (32 minutes ago)