Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,463 (CH$1,284,988) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)