Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21719 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,012 (S/. 9,263) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)