Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21767 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,119 (S/. 5,143) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (37 minutes ago)