Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,363 (5,519,944 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)