Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,731 (6,228,529 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (34 minutes ago)