Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,758 (6,263,670 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)