Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,585 (5,976,905 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)