Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18849 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,127 (﷼ 5,977) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (38 minutes ago)