Cost of living comparison between Arar, Saudi Arabia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18865 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,133 (﷼ 11,306) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (37 minutes ago)