Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18924 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,154 (﷼ 11,380) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (42 minutes ago)