Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18869 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,228 (﷼ 6,510) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (24 minutes ago)