Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16763 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,937 (11,556 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (34 minutes ago)