Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18265 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,088 (5,955 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)