Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18747 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,146 (R$ 6,115) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)