Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 998 (459,605 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)