Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00221 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,156 (521,982 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)