Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,766 (1,217,584 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)