Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,169 (560,194 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)