Cost of living comparison between Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00214 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,670 (1,249,571 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)