Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,724 in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)