Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,855 in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 3 hours ago)