Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,478 in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $11 (41 minutes ago)