Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,180 in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)