Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,300 in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)