Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,515 (₩7,490,725) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)