Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,581 (₩4,132,009) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)