Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,711 (₩4,119,803) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)