Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,609 (€4,800) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (30 minutes ago)