Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 182 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,408 (€2,922) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)