Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 151 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)