Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 192 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,074 (€2,466) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)