Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,394 (10,745,850 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)