Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00109 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,151 (CH$2,895,373) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)