Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,760 (CH$1,480,616) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)