Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01361 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,353 (Php99,403) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)