Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,407 (Php169,986) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)