Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20010 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,189 (5,944TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)