Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19932 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,238 (11,230TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)