Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,596 (11,928,424 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)