Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,399 (6,036,824 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)