Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,361 (5,993,360 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)