Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,289 (10,045,976 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Riga costs €1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (24 minutes ago)