Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,040 (4,481,523 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (38 minutes ago)