Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17380 JOD / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 172 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)