Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18574 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,743 (9,382TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)