Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10631 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,283 (元12,067) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)