Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,748 (元26,795) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)