Cost of living comparison between Anshan, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10506 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,806 (元26,712) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)