Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,121 (₩5,149,679) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)