Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,546 (₩2,491,889) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)