Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,744 (₩2,785,711) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (44 minutes ago)