Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,555 (₩2,390,552) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)