Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,734 (₩2,788,342) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)