Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19606 JOD / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,648 prices entered by 280 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (37 minutes ago)