Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19932 JOD / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,936 prices entered by 303 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)