Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21957 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,468 (R$ 6,684) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)