Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22798 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,489 (R$ 10,919) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)