Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01040 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,613 (₨155,156) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)