Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01095 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,029 (₨185,356) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)