Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,056 (﷼ 56,176,691) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)