Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 980 (﷼ 45,221,918) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (20 minutes ago)