Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01093 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,595 (₨146,000) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)