Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15992 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,271 (RM14,198) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)