Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16500 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,438 (RM8,713) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)