Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,798 (€2,042) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)