Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,024 (€4,014) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)