Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,534 (€3,324) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)