Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,581 (742,354 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)