Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,708 (806,925 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)