Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01105 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,910 (₨172,864) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (44 minutes ago)