Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,087 (₨98,750) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (37 minutes ago)