Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,379 (₨216,274) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)