Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,832 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,712 (€2,056) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (20 minutes ago)