Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,580 (€1,901) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)