Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,526 (€3,365) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)