Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,311 (€4,371) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)