Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,287 (€4,126) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)