Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,176 (€4,125) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)