Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03972 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 537 (E£ 13,527) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)