Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 65% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 559 (407,129 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)