Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02573 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,023 (78,638₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)