Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,480 (AU$6,558) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)