Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19606 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,877 (14,673TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)