Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18903 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,360 (﷼ 12,485) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)