Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18867 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,281 (﷼ 6,791) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (35 minutes ago)