Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18868 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,521 (﷼ 13,361) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)