Cost of living comparison between Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18865 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,819 (﷼ 25,543) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)