Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18875 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,938 (﷼ 26,164) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)