Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18891 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,681 (﷼ 14,194) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)