Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,499 (2,510,043 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (43 minutes ago)