Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,487 (2,484,220 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (about 1 hour ago)