Cost of living comparison between Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,556 (4,211,496 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)