Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07991 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,892 (E£ 23,675) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)