Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49564 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,402 (6,864 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)