Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,957 (3,749 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)