Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,739 (3,265 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)