Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,275 (6,524 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (30 minutes ago)