Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03919 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,097 (27,990 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)