Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,314 (5,531,372 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)