Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,857 (3,103,340 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)