Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19267 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,635 (Dirham 18,867) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $18,518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)