Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19290 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,430 (Dirham 17,783) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)