Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19292 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,039 (Dirham 10,567) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)