Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19271 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,959 (Dirham 20,544) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)