Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19278 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,920 (Dirham 9,961) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (35 minutes ago)