Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,563 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19266 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,721 (Dirham 8,931) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)