Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20087 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,016 (5,056TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (39 minutes ago)