Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01066 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,403 (₨131,630) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)