Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,354 (₨214,144) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (13 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (37 minutes ago)