Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01108 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,220 (₨110,094) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)