Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,369 (¥521,627) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)