Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,475 (¥545,774) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)