Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00628 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,489 (¥555,638) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)