Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,785 (¥283,314) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (26 minutes ago)