Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01091 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,350 (₨215,492) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)