Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,540 (₨245,079) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)