Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01040 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,100 (₨105,763) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (38 minutes ago)